Winchester original bike trailer : Bmx biking tricks : Kawasaki monster dirt bikes
Winchester Original Bike Trailer
- A bicycle trailer is a motorless wheeled frame with a hitch system for transporting cargo by bicycle. It can greatly increase a bike’s cargo capacity, allowing point-to-point haulage of objects up to 4 cubic yards (3 cubic meters) in volume that weigh as much as half-a-ton.
- Winchester is the county town of Hampshire, in South East England. It lies at the heart of the wider City of Winchester, a local government district, and is located at the western end of the South Downs, along the course of the River Itchen.
- a city in southern England; administrative center of Hampshire
- a shoulder rifle
- A historic city in northwestern Virginia, in the Shenandoah Valley; pop. 21,947
- Present or existing at the beginning of a series or process; first
- preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed; “the original inhabitants of the Americas”; “the book still has its original binding”; “restored the house to its original condition”; “the original performance of the opera”; “the original cast”; “retracted his original statement”
- (of e.g. information) not secondhand or by way of something intermediary; “his work is based on only original, not secondary, sources”
- Created directly and personally by a particular artist; not a copy or imitation
- master: an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- Used or produced at the creation or earliest stage of something
Winchester 23 May 09